Metal Stud & Stainless Steel Shears
The blades on these Metal Stud & Stainless Steel Shears are especially for working stainless steel up to 1.5 mm (800N/mm²). This machine is particularly suitable for the discerning stainless steel processor (for example food service, catering equipment and large-scale kitchen, handrail and staircases, thermo products and chemical and pharma plants) and in the finishing process.
Due to the high capacity also ideal for shortening UA reinforcement ribs (2.0 mm metal stud). The cutter works without sparks (saves the dangerous work with the angle grinder) and can therefore also be used in the building. No deformation of the profile and no burr formation.
The assembly in the vise is made possible by means of flat sides on the shear head. Knives and jaws (side knives) can be reground.
- Cutting without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- Burr free cutting
- No finishing of the edges is required
- Accurate cutting along a marked line
- Single-side trimming is possible
- Working speed up to 5 m/min
- Cutting of U-,C- and L-profiles
- Clear view to scribed line or template
- Long life tool
- Easy, one hand, operation
- Simple and safe to use
- Noise under limit regulations
- An insulated and suppressed motor
- Can cause no injury while in motion
- Heavy duty metal-shear for cutting stainless steel
- Standard knife for stainless steel
- The metal-shear for steel studs up to 2 mm, 14 ga.
- The ideal shear if cutting maximum thickness in continuously operation
- Stationary cutting in a vice possible
Steel: 400 N/mm², 2.3 mm
Stainless Steel: 600 N/mm², 1.8 mm
Stainless Steel: 800 N/mm², 1.5 mm
Aluminium: 250 N/mm², 3.0 mm
Replacement Knife – 035151
Set of Jaws – BG35146
Knife-Pin Set – BG35055
Metal Support Roller – BG10077
Metal Box – 18000
Contact us to order accessories!
For more information on these Radius-Seam Metal Shears and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.