Cable Pipe Cutters
Dräco Cable Pipe Cutters are ideal for cutting open plastic pipes and plastic tanks in longitudinal and transverse directions. Cutting capacity in HDPE up to a wall thickness of 6 mm. With the small knife depth, there is no damage to the internal logistics or cables.
Stationary work is possible by clamping the flat sides of the shear head in the vise.
Strip cutters in lengths of 100, 250 and 500 mm are optionally available.
Also ideal for waste disposal and low–residue emptying of tanks and barrels.
- Cutting capacity in plastics up to 6 mm material, for example: HDP pipes
- Easy, one hand, operation
- Simple and safe to use
- Insulated and suppressed motor
- Accurate straight cutting due to guide pin
- Clear view to scribed line or template
- Long life tool
- Low maintenance
- Knife does not damage fibre optic cables
- Straight longitudinally cuts due to guide pin behind the knife
Replacement Knife – 30068
Set of Jaws – BG30074
Knife-Pin Set – BG12555
Guide Pin – 30078
Guide S/02 for up to 100mm – 20062
Guide S/02 for up to 250mm – 20063
Guide S/02 for up to 500mm – 20064
Metal Box – 18000
Contact us to order accessories!
For more information on these Cable Pipe Cutters and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.