Dräco Plastic Shears are ideal for use in interior design, decor construction, window dressing, trade fair construction, aircraft construction, body construction, acoustics, joineries and much more.
Splinter-free cutting of all plastic sheets such as Pk-tex, Textolite, Formica, Perstorp, Ultrapas, Resopal, Celamin, Hornitex, Getalit, Novatex, Thermopal, Tacon etc. **
Fiber-free and low-dust cutting of hardboard, Pavatex, Renovite, cardboard, Masonit, Silvacolor, Hornitex, Glasal etc. **
In addition, cold cutting of Inlaid, linoleum, veneer, Deliflex, Mipolam, PVC, glass fiber reinforced polyester (low dust!) etc. **
** NO PLEXIGLAS! **
- Flush trimming of projected edges with side guide
- Cutting of strips and edge-bands
- NO PLEXIGLAS !
- Easy, one hand, operation
- Simple and safe to use
- Insulated and suppressed motor
- Motor with a protective switch (S1002N)
- Accurate cutting along a marked line
- Clear view to scribed line or template
- Long life tool
- Can cause no injury while in motion
- Knives and jaws can be exchanged or re-sharpened
Replacement Knife – 01002
Set of Jaws – BG20600
Knife-Pin Set – BG12555
Guide S/02 for up to 100mm – 20062
Guide S/02 for up to 250mm – 20063
Guide S/02 for up to 500mm – 20064
Set of blocks for corrugated plastics – BG20065
Metal Box – 18000
Contact us to order accessories!
For more information on these Plastic Shears and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.