Cordless Plastic Shear for Casings
Dräco Cordless Plastic Shear for Casings is ideal for cutting open plastic pipes and plastic tanks in longitudinal and transverse directions. Cutting capacity in HDPE up to a wall thickness of 6 mm. With the small knife depth, there is no damage to the internal logistics or cables.
Stationary work is possible by clamping the flat sides of the shear head in the vise.
Strip cutters in lengths of 100, 250 and 500 mm are optionally available.
Also ideal for waste disposal and low–residue emptying of tanks and barrels.
The cordless system 3000:
- Ergonomic designed motor
- Power Plus motor: 30% more power
- 3.0 Ah 36.0 Wh highest quality, long life battery packs
- Cutting up to 120 meters with one battery charge
- Universal charger RC
- Charger is suitable for charging all systems 3000 battery packs
- Computer controlled pulse charging technology charges batteries quickly and gently, leading to a threefold increase in life of battery packs
- Fail-safe polarity protection
- Fully automatic functions: continuous temperature monitoring and switching from quick charge to trickle charge make overcharging impossible!
- LED control panel reports charging status or malfunction
- In conjunction with battery charger SRC, batteries can be charged 3000 times or more
Replacement Knife – 30068
Set of Jaws – BG30074
Knife-pin Set – BG12555
Guide Pin – 30078
Guide S/02 for up to 100mm – 20062
Guide S/02 for up to 250mm – 20063
Guide S/02 for up to 500mm – 20064
Set of Blocks for corrugated plastics – BG20065
Charger RC (60 min.) 12V/230V – 3129
Battery MXL 12 – 31298S3
Charger SRU for USA/CDN 12V/115V – 31301
Transport Box – 42861
Contact us to order accessories!
Also available as 5 pc. set in transport box, which includes:
1 Cordless Plastic Shear for Casings Ni-Cd AK3000
2 Batteries MXL 12
1 Charger RC
1 Transport box
For more information on this Cordless Plastic Shear for Casings and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.