Everyone knows this. You want to put material that is a bit thicker and it is not possible because the material does not fit between the rollers. You and the bender would be strong enough, but the material just does not fit. That is past tense. Now there is the new VARIO bender VB200. With the infinitely adjustable top roller to be able to put thicker plate up to 2.0 mm light metal.
How does it work?
Very simple. The following applies to all benders: Set the desired height by means of graduation and secure with the adjusting screw. Insert the material between the bending bearings, with the single ball bearing pointing in the direction to be set. Now move the Bender, with gentle pressure upwards, in front of and back through the material until the desired angle is reached. The result is precise and the material is not damaged.
Benefits of roll forming:
- Flexible manufacturing process
- Easy customization and freedom when it comes to giving shape to a profiled section even at the jobsite
- Shorter travelling time
- The required tools are small and affordable
- Shorter production times imply prompt delivery and a faster completion of the job
- Optimal leverage making work even more easy
- economic price
Aluminum, Copper, Zinc mm 2.0
Steel 400 N / mm² mm 0.7
Stainless steel 600N / mm² mm 0.5
Lead mm 5.0
Depending on user max.capacites might be different
For more information visit their website: