Metal Shear SD5-1
Dräco Metal Shear SD5-1 cuts up to 1.0 mm steel.
The SD5-1 is a very manoeuvrable shear and can make short turns (smallest inner radius 50 mm).
This is therefore the ideal schear for zinc processors, interior construction, body shops, garage companies and damage repair!
For example, perfect for the installation of sunroofs or in the ceiling construction for the installation of spotlights.
Knives and jaws can be reground. These light, compact and robust schears are used both in assembly and in mass production by means of linear guide systems can be used.
- Short curves possible
- Ideal for tinsmiths and body-coach workshops
- Ideal for sheet metalwork
- Installation of car sun roofs
- Support-roller keeps the shear flat
- Acoustic ceiling metal tiles, lighting fixtures
- Cutting extruded and formed shapes
- U-,C- and L- profiles
- Cuts without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- Burr free cutting
- No finishing of the edges is required
- Accurate cutting along a marked line
- Single-side trimming is possible
- Working speed up to 9 m/min
- Cutting of U-,C- and L-profiles
- Clear view to scribed line or template
- Long life tool
- Easy, one hand, operation
- Simple and safe to use
- Noise under limit regulations
- Insulated and suppressed motor
Steel: 400 N/mm², 1.0 mm
Stainless steel: 600 N/mm², 0.7 mm
Stainless steel: 800 N/mm², 0.4 mm
Aluminium: 250 N/mm², 1.5mm
Replacement Knife – 01011
Set of Jaws – BG13574/1
Knife-Pin Set – BG12555
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 100mm – 10059
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 250mm – 10060
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 500mm – 10061
Support Roller – BG10076
Quick-helix drill bit 8-20mm – HW72049
Metal Box – 18000
Contact us to order accessories!
For more information on these Metal Shears and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.