Dräco Cordless Metal Shears
Dräco Cordless Metal Shears for cutting sheet metal up to 1.6 mm and therefore particularly suitable for installation companies, assembly and craft. Ideal also in the reduction for cutting metal stud profiles.
Knives and side knives can be reground.
These robust shears are used both in assembly and in mass production by means of linear guide systems can be used.
Optional accessories are line cutters for cutting parallel strips up to 100, 250 or 500 mm.
The cordless system 3000:
- Ergonomic designed motor
- Power Plus motor: 30% more power
- 2,0 Ah 24,0 Wh highest quality, long life battery packs
- Cutting up to 120 meters with one battery charge
- Universal super-rapid charger SRC (15 min)
- Charger is suitable for charging all systems 3000 battery packs
- Computer controlled pulse charging technology charges batteries quickly and gently,
- Leading to a threefold increase in life of battery packs
- Fail-safe polarity protection
- Fully automatic functions: continuous temperature monitoring and switching from quick charge to trickle charge make overcharging impossible!
- LED control panel reports charging status or malfunction
- In conjunction with battery charger SRC, batteries can be charged 3000 times or more
- No “memory effect”
Steel 400 N/mm²: 1.6 mm
Stainless Steel 600 N/mm²: 1.3 mm
Stainless Steel 800 N/mm²: 1.0 mm
Aluminium 250 N/mm²: 2.5 mm
Replacement Knife – 01013
Set of Jaws – BG20234
Knife-pin Set – BG35155
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 100mm – 10059
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 250mm – 10060
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 500mm – 10061
Support Roller – BG10076
Metal Support Roller – BG10077
Charger RC (60 min.) 12V/230V – 3129
Battery MXL 12 – 31298S3
Charger SRU for USA/CDN 12V/115V – 31301
Transport Box – 42861
Contact us to order accessories!
Also available as 5 pc. set in transport box, which includes:
1 Cordless Metal Shear Ni-Cd AK3010
2 Batteries MXL 12
1 Charger RC
1 Transport box
For more information on these Dräco Cordless Metal Shears and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.