Dräco Automatic Power Seamer for double standing seam, single seam and seam cutting. Incl. steel box. Multifunctional Power Seamer K9-1-WAD is a new combination of DRÄCO patented functions all together. New is the variable speed control to close panels in Summer or in Winter time, (ideal in combination with the Winter Set K9-1-WS (option), especially at low outside temperatures.) The K9-1 can be used for forward and reverse operation, in combination with the dual safety switch, which stops the machine automatically, at the end of the panel or against an obstruction. SAFETY FIRST ON SITE IS OUR ENDEAVOUR. A remote for forward and reverse control is available, to close panels at the façade or wall as an optimal extra.
- For double lock seaming in one pass
- Two additional rolls K9-1-WR for single lock seaming
- Sheet metal, aluminum, copper, zinc weathered or coated up to 0,8 mm; stainless steel up to 0,5 mm
- Adjustable for seam heights 25-60 mm
- Clean transition at cross seams by using variable pressure adjustment K9-1-ASS
- Working speed 5,5-13 m/min. up the wall and on the roof
- Maintenance-free, safe operation
- No damage to painted or coated sheets
- Can be used or removed in the middle of a seam (preliminary hand-seaming required)
accessory: dual safety switch for safe operation at the wall and roof.
- The Power Seamer stops automatically at the end of the seam, against a wall or obstruction
- Barrel curved roofs can be seamed using single or double lock system to the minimum radius 1,2 m
- Seam cutting can be accomplished by using cutting rolls K9-1-AR for roof and wall renovation and repairs
Contact us for pricing!
For more information on this Power Seamer and other great Dräco products visit their website:
Since 1951, DRÄCO has been a partner to the trade and industry, clients require the same quality and service we expect ourselves. Quality products, quality control, customer feed back and practical testing form the basis of our company philosophy. We offer practical advice and loyalty to our dealers.
Every product has been developed by us in direct co-operation with practical users from the most diverse of fields and the DRÄCO TEAM.
This gives a guarantee to both the user and the trade, that they own a product which has been specially designed for the purpose.
The desire for improvement comes from the practical user, an idea designed and refined using German tradition – the result is quality in metalworking for roof and wall, profile forming systems, seaming machines, hand tools and metal shears, powered by electric, compressed air or batteries for use in the workshop and on the construction site.