Wuko Uni and Disc-O-Bender Twist Set includes the Wuko Uni Bender 2204 and the Wuko Disc-O-Bender Twist 4040.
The Wuko Uni Bender 2204 can be used for bending straight sheets as well as radii. This product is an improved version of the 2200 & 2202 models because of its increased ability to bend inside radii and easier creation of standing seam profiles (male and female)
- Adjustable bending height from 3/8″ to 8″. Inch ruler located on bender marked in 1/8″ depths
- To use, insert the sheet metal between the folding wheels and drive once through the working piece. Using forward and back movement slowly bend up the sheet metal. After 3 to 6 movements the sheet metal is bent up neatly to 90° degree.
- Useful for flashing and other bends made on site
- This tool can be used to create the male and female profiles of the double lock standing seam
Max. Bending Height: 200 mm/8.0″
Min. Bending Height: 5 mm/0.2″
Bending Capacity: 0.80 mm/0.031″ (for all common materials)
Wuko Disc-O-Bender Twist is a hemming tool for:
- Bending from 90° up to 180° degree even on radii
- No free space required at the side for setting the tool on and off
- Just twist the roller stop by means of the bolt, place the tool on the right angle bend, twist the roller stop back and start bending
- Height of right angle bent: 8-32 mm
The bigger bending disc ( compared to model 4010 ) enlarge the bending height