This Wuko Uni and Duo Bender Set 2204/3200 includes the Wuko Uni Bender 2204 and Wuko Duo Bender 3200
The Wuko Uni Bender 2204 can be used for bending straight sheets as well as radii. This product is an improved version of the 2200 & 2202 models because of its increased ability to bend inside radii and easier creation of standing seam profiles (male and female)
- Adjustable bending height from 3/8″ to 8″. Inch ruler located on bender marked in 1/8″ depths
- To use, insert the sheet metal between the folding wheels and drive once through the working piece. Using forward and back movement slowly bend up the sheet metal. After 3 to 6 movements the sheet metal is bent up neatly to 90° degree.
- Useful for flashing and other bends made on site
- This tool can be used to create the male and female profiles of the double lock standing seam
- Max. Bending Height: 200 mm/8.0″
- Min. Bending Height: 5 mm/0.2″
- Bending Capacity: 0.80 mm/0.031″ (for all common materials)
Wuko Duo Bender 3200 was especially designed for quick and easy bending of long, straight sheet metal strips. Its function is equal to that of the Wuko Uni Bender, but it’s equipped with a second pair of bending rolls and a handle.
Super Clamping Handle optimizes the exertion of pressure. The handle is easily and quickly attached to the upper shafts of the Wuko Duo Bender, to put the pressure where it is needed.
Also comes with the quick click supporting rail to prevent any pressure marks on the material, just click it onto the lower shafts of the Wuko Duo Bender
- Max. bending height: 200 mm/ 8.0″
- Min. bending height: 5 mm / 0.2″
- Bending capacity:
Standard Model: Max. Sheet Metal Thickness 0.8 mm / 0.031″ – for all common materials
- Weight: 3.5 kg / 7.72 lb.
Please call for special model; With bigger gap for max. sheet metal thickness 1 mm for all non-ferrous metals like aluminum, zinc, copper
Customizable Wuko sets available upon request!