This Wuko Uni and Mini Disc-O-Bender set includes the Wuko Uni Bender 2204 and the Wuko Mini Disc-O-Bender 4010.
The Wuko Uni Bender 2204 can be used for bending straight sheets as well as radii. This product is an improved version of the 2200 & 2202 models because of its increased ability to bend inside radii and easier creation of standing seam profiles (male and female)
- Adjustable bending height from 3/8″ to 8″. Inch ruler located on bender marked in 1/8″ depths
- To use, insert the sheet metal between the folding wheels and drive once through the working piece. Using forward and back movement slowly bend up the sheet metal. After 3 to 6 movements the sheet metal is bent up neatly to 90° degree.
- Useful for flashing and other bends made on site
- This tool can be used to create the male and female profiles of the double lock standing seam
- Max. Bending Height: 200 mm/8.0″
- Min. Bending Height: 5 mm/0.2″
- Bending Capacity: 0.80 mm/0.031″ (for all common materials)
The Wuko mini Disc-O-Bender is a new member of the versatile Wuko bender family and the little brother of Wuko Disc-O-Bender 4000! Starts where the others stop!!!
For bending sheet metal legs from 90° degrees up to 180° degrees (hem)for inner as well outer radii!
- No adjustments
- Very easy to handle
- Clean precise result
- No damage to painted or coated material
- For endless bending
- Max. bending height: 23 mm/0.91 (depending on material)
- Min. bending hight: 8 mm/0.31″ (depending on material)
- Bending capacity: 0.80 mm/0.031″ (for all common materials)
- Weight: 0.6 kg.1.32 lbs
Customizable Wuko sets available upon request!