Draco Flange and Curve Bender is perfect to bend and flange round and curved shapes. When standard benders give up, the handy little flange- and curve bender BKK 25 made by DRACO are needed. Small outside radius as well as curved lines can be bended with both BKKs in a perfect way. Move the BKK forward and backwards by pushing it to the top and you will bend up to 90 degree fast and easy. No need for a (folding) ruler. The precise integrated ruler in inches and millimeters makes it easier to adjust to the requested profile heights.
BKK, the perfect supplement to the proven DRACO EcO-Bender family.
- Bends up from 0° to 90° degree
- For bending curved sheet metal
- Especially for producing tight radii (inner and outer radii!)
- Bending height is continuously adjustable (graduation in mm and inch)
- BKK25 for max. bending height: 25 mm (0,98 inches)
- BKK50 for max. bending height: 50 mm (2 inches)
- Min. bending height: 5 mm (0,2 inches
- Smallest inside radius at min. bending height: 40 mm (1,57 inches)
How does it work?
Very easy. Just adjust to the requested height by using the integrated measuring device and lock it with the setscrew. Now put sheet metal between bending rolls with the single bearing on top. Move BKK forward and backwards until desired angle is reached.
Bends from 5-25mm