This Peddinghaus pry bar is wide with a pointed cutting edge and an oval shaft.
- 60% greater leverage
- Easiest way to pull out the nail
- Patent pending
- In contrast to other nail irons, this pry bar can be gripped with the whole hand at the most favourable point due to the optimized angle. This improves power transmission.
- The wide, tapered cutting edge, which also fits in deep areas, can be easily positioned anywhere to use.
- The wide, stable base ensures perfect stability when lifting or pulling the nail.
- Due to the oval shape the pry bar fits perfectly in the hand.
- Forged from one piece, induction heated and drop forged at 1,200°C
- Oven cured epoxy paint
- European steel quality for professionals
- Manufactured in France