These powerful pneumatic shears are ideal for cutting e.g. U-, C-, O- and L-profiles, machine covers, angles and plate up to 2 mm and is particularly suitable for construction companies, ductwork, switch cabinet construction etc., so wherever a higher capacity is desirable.
Knives and jaws (side knives) can be reground.
This robust shear is in the assembly as well as in the mass production by means of linear guide systems can be used. The hole with adjusting screw already present. The assembly in the vice is made possible by means of flat sides on the shear head.
As optional accessories, strip cutters series S/01 are available for cutting parallel strips up to 100, 250 or 500 mm.
- Cuts without distortion or straightening of formed parts
- Burr free cutting
- No finishing of the edges is required
- Accurate cutting along a marked line
- Single-side trimming is possible
- Working speed up to 9 m/min
- Cutting of U-,C- and L-profiles
- Clear view to scribed line or template
- Long life tool
- Easy, one hand, operation
- Simple and safe to use
- Noise under limit
- Low air consumption
- Ideal for application in hazardous areas
Steel: 400 N/mm², 0 – 2.0 mm
Stainless Steel: 600 N/mm², 0 – 1.5 mm
Stainless Steel: 800 N/mm², 0 – 1.3 mm
Aluminum: 250 N/mm², 0 – 3.0 mm
Replacement Knife – 010135
Set of Jaws – BG13574
Knife-Pin Set – BG12555
Support Roller – BG10076
Metal Support Roller – BG10077
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 100mm – 10059
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 250mm – 10060
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 500mm – 10061
Metal Box – 18000
Contact us for more information on replacement parts!