The new VARIO bender VB200 with the infinitely adjustable top roller to be able to put thicker plate up to 2.0 mm light metal.
How does it work?
Very simple. The following applies to all benders: Set the desired height by means of graduation and secure with the adjusting screw. Insert the material between the bending bearings, with the single ball bearing pointing in the direction to be set. Now move the Bender, with gentle pressure upwards, in front of and back through the material until the desired angle is reached. The result is precise and the material is not damaged.
Benefits of roll forming:
- Flexible manufacturing process
- Easy customization and freedom when it comes to giving shape to a profiled section even at the job site
- Shorter travelling time
- The required tools are small and affordable
- Shorter production times imply prompt delivery and a faster completion of the job
- Optimal leverage making work even more easy
- economic price
Aluminum, Copper, Zinc: 2.0mm
Steel 400 N/mm²: 0.7mm
Stainless steel 600N/mm²: 0.5mm
Depending on user max capacities might be different
There are no reviews yet.