Wuko Mini Uber Bender 6050 for small radius work.
- Equipped with an angled bending disc for bending up to 100°
- Inch scale on the upper shaft
- Two roller stops and two support rollers
- Easily removable handle
Adjust the desired bending height with the engraved scale, tighten the wing screw and insert the sheet metal between the bending wheels. The angled bending disc shows in the bending direction.
The roller stops should firmly rest against the sheet metal edge when moving the tool forward and backward during the gradual bending process. Move the tool all the way to the sides with each stroke, until the bending disc touches the edge.
The Wuko Mini Uber Bender 6050 is a combination of our top-seller Wuko Uber Bender and Wuko Mini Bender Series:
- Its angled bending wheel makes the tool perfect for radius work on springy materials and avoids any scratches on coated sheets. And now, bend away!
- Max. Bending Capacity: 22 ga
- Max. Bending Height: 50mm or 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs (Including Handle)
There are no reviews yet.