The Parat hard shell tool case PROTECT 41 without interior fittings, not only protect valuable contents from external influences such as water and dust – even shocks and vibrations are nothing to worry about. This is ascribed to the all-round sealing and case shell from sturdy and extra strong polypropylene. At the same time, an integrated valve continually provides for constant interior pressure. A capacity of 41 litres at an own weight of just about 4.7 kilos allows you to stow away also larger devices. Should this include even extremely sensitive equipment, the optional pre-cut foam fits them perfectly into the case and provides an additional safety feature. A total of four easy-to-use snap latches allow quick access to the content – padlocks can be additionally mounted without difficulty. The soft yet sturdy handles make carrying this case a breeze, even over longer distances; arrived at their destination, cases of the same size can be easily stacked without slipping. In short: pretty much the best companion for armed forces, police officers, emergency services, industry, seafaring, broadcasting, (outdoor) photography and many more.
- Water, dust and air proof thanks to all-round neoprene sealing (IP67)
- Extremely heat-resistant up to -30/+90°C
- Stackable case shell for easy storage
- Without interior fittings, freely arrangeable volume of 41 litres
- Eyes for padlock protect valuable contents against break-in attempts
- Pressure compensation valve
- 3 carrying handles
- 4 locks
- Floor gliders
- Content can be secured by padlock
- All-round sealing
There are no reviews yet.