Draco Metal Shears for cutting sheet metal up to 1.6 mm and therefore particularly suitable for installation companies, assembly and craft. Ideal also in the reduction for cutting metal stud profiles.
For cutting UA profiles up to 2 mm see type 3515.
Knives and side knives can be reground.
These light, compact and robust scissors are used both in assembly and in mass production by means of linear guide systems can be used.
Optional accessories are line cutters for cutting parallel strips up to 100, 250 or 500 mm.
- Burr free cutting
- No finishing of the edges is required
- Accurate cutting along a marked line
- Single-side trimming is possible
- Cutting of U-,C- and L-profiles
- Clear view to scribed line or template
- Working speed up to 5 m/min
- Long life tool
- Easy, one hand, operation
- Simple and safe to use
- Noise under limit regulations
- An insulated and suppressed motor
- Can cause no injury while in motion
- Long life tools – series 2000.
- Almost no maintenance necessary
- Knives and jaws regrind able
- Parts are standardized and interchangeable
- Stationary cutting in a vice possible
- Rugged tools for higher cutting capacity
- Ideal for: sheet-metal workshops
- Air conditioning
- Control cabinet fabrication
- External wall cladding
Steel: 400 N/mm², 1.3mm
Stainless Steel: 600 N/mm², 1.0mm
Stainless Steel: 800 N/mm², 0.7mm
Aluminium: 250 N/mm², 2.0mm
Replacement Knife – 01013
Set of Jaws – BG13074
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 100mm – 10059
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 250mm – 10060
Adjustable Guide S/01 for up to 500mm – 10061
Support Roller – BG10077
Serrated Knife – 01013z
Metal Box – 18000
Contact us for information on replacement parts!