The Parat New Classic Plus Tool Bag is made of genuine cowhide. The tool bag is moisture-resistant and offers a high level of stability. The sturdy handle ensures comfortable transport of the premium tool bag. The bag bottom is reinforced with galvanized sheet steel and protects from external influences, integrated plastic floor gliders additionally protect the bag from wear. The front panel of the tool bag can be folded out and is fitted with eight adjustable loops. An additional compartment holds utensil that must be quickly at hand. In addition, the front panel comes with a handy and lockable compartment for small parts. The middle wall of the bag is removable. It carries eleven loops and one push-in compartment. The rear panel inside the bag is fitted with nine fixed loops. The New Classic Plus holds a total of 16 liters and is the perfect companion in daily operations.
- Hinged front panel with 8 adjustable loops
- 1 pocket for small parts
- 1 compartment
- Removable partition with 11 loops
- 1 push-in compartment
- Rear panel with 9 fixed loops
- Bottom tray made of anodized steel sheet
- Plug locks
- Outside dimensions (W x H x D): 43.00 x 33.00 x 17.50 cm
- Inside dimensions (W x H x D): 40.00 x 28.00 x 14.00 cm
- Retrofittable carrying strap
- Weight: 2.90 kg
- Material: cowhide
There are no reviews yet.