The Parat Classic KingSize Roll Safe CP-7 Tool Case wows customers as a practical trolley case with extremely large storage space for up to 60 tools. In addition, it comes with exclusive Parat CP-7 tool holders and can be securely locked with combination locks when setting a personal code. The Parat CP-7 tool holder impresses with its unique clamp system: tools can be flexibly pushed in and securely stowed away. Thanks to the CP-7 system, bothersome fumbling when stowing away your tools in sewn-in separators is a thing of the past. The innovative CP-7 holder securely keeps your tools in place, even overhead. Small parts or bulky tools can be stored in the generous, freely partitionable bottom tray (88 mm deep). A handy keep-safe compartment with two business card pockets plus two pencil loops is integrated in the case lid. The case body of the Classic KingSize Roll Safe CP-7 is made of sturdy, anti-slip X-ABS plastic and is reinforced with an aluminum frame inside. The integrated trolley system with smooth-running wheels and telescopic handle allows easy transport of the tool case from A to B.
- 1 bottom tray with cover plate, height 58 mm, freely partitionable
- 1 cover plate with CP-7 tool holder Ø 26 mm
- 1 keep-safe compartment in the case lid with 2 business card pockets and 2 pencil loops
- 1 tool board with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 11 mm
- 1 tool board, 2-sided, with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 11 mm and Ø 15 mm
- Outside dimensions (W x H x D): 49.00 x 46.00 x 25.00 cm
- Inside dimensions (W x H x D): 47.00 x 36.00 x 20.00 cm
- Suitable for air travel
- Weight: 7.80 kg
- Material: aluminium, X-ABS plastic
- Scope of delivery: 1 longitudinal divider & 3 cross dividers allow free partitioning of the bottom tray
There are no reviews yet.