The Parat Classic KingSize Roll TSA Lock™ CP-7 Tool Case wows customers as a practical trolley case with an extremely large storage space for up to 60 tools. The tool case is fitted with a TSA Lock™, this guarantees that security staff (e.g. during airport checks) can open the case thanks to its TSA Lock™ system without damaging it. In addition, the case comes with an exclusive Parat CP-7 tool holder. This Parat CP-7 tool holder impresses with its unique clamp system: tools can be flexibly pushed in and securely stowed away. Thanks to the clever CP-7 tool boards, bothersome fumbling when pushing tools into the sewn separators is a thing of the past. The innovative CP-7 case holds your tools securely in their proper place, even overhead. Small parts or bulky tools are perfectly stored in the spacious and freely configurable bottom tray (88 mm deep). A handy keep-safe compartment with two business card pockets and two pencil loops is integrated in the case lid. The outer shell of the Classic KingSize Roll TSA Lock™ CP-7 is made of sturdy and anti-slip X-ABS plastic and is reinforced with an aluminum frame inside. The integrated trolley system with smooth-running wheels and telescopic handle ensures comfortable transport of the tool case from A to B.
- 1 bottom tray with cover plate, height 58 mm, freely partitionable
- 1 cover plate with CP-7 tool holder Ø 26 mm
- 1 keep-safe compartment in the case lid with 2 business card pockets and 2 pencil loops
- 1 tool board with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 11 mm
- 1 tool board, 2-sided, with CP-7 tool holder up to Ø 11 mm and Ø 15 mm
- Outside dimensions (W x H x D): 49,00 x 46,00 x 25,00 cm
- Inside dimensions (W x H x D): 47,00 x 36,00 x 20,00 cm
- Suitable for air travel
- Weight: 7,80 kg
- Material: aluminium, X-ABS plastic
- Scope of delivery: 1 longitudinal divider & 3 cross dividers allow free partitioning of the bottom tray, 2 keys
There are no reviews yet.