Parat hard shell tool case PROTECT 53F Roll with pre-cut foam protects its contents with a virtually indestructible polypropylene case shell, even sturdier than the standard PARAT cases customarily used for air travel. This way, the protective case can easily meet current military standards. Even external influences such as water, dust and wind cannot affect the case content thanks to an all-round neoprene sealing. At the same time, a special valve always provides for constant interior pressure – and even the most sensitive contents are securely stowed away in pre-cut foam inserts. The 53-litre large Parat PROTECT 53F Roll opens via four double-throw snap latches, and those who want to play it extra-safe, can additionally mount padlocks. Integrated castors, a telescopic handle and two soft carrying handles enable comfortable transport. Last but not least, cases of the same size can be easily stacked without slipping. To sum it up, the Parat PROTECT 53 Roll is the perfect companion for armed forces, police officers, emergency services, industry, seafaring, broadcasting, (outdoor) photographers and users working in many other demanding scenarios.
- Water, dust and air proof thanks to all-round neoprene sealing (IP67)
- Stackable and non-breakable case body
- Extremely heat-resistant up to -30/+90°C
- Eyes for padlock protect valuable contents against break-in attempts
- Castors and a trolley with retractable handle make for ergonomic transport
- Pressure compensation valve
- 3 carrying handles
- 4 locks
- Floor gliders
- Content can be secured by padlock
- All-round sealing
- 2 castors
- With pre-cut foam
There are no reviews yet.