The high-class storage space miracle Parat Top-Line KingSize CP-7 Tool Case accommodates more than 70 tools. The premium bag made of black cowhide comes with reinforced aluminum brackets at the side, which provide even more stability, and thus perfectly protect the bag’s contents from shocks and impacts. Despite its robust and rigid design, the bag is extremely flexible in handling: the fold-out front and rear panels offer perfect view of the tools stowed. These panels carry one CP-7 tool holder each for various tools of different diameters. The specifically developed clamping system made of high-class plastic material keeps everything in its place, any time. Two additional CP-7 tool holders are attached to the firmly integrated middle wall. The 2-part cover panel of the KingSize CP-7 bag offers both a grip hole and an ergonomic Parat carrying handle und is locked by snap-in locks. An adjustable carrying strap can be hooked into the buckles riveted into the side panels for even more comfort. This makes the high-class tool bag by Parat easier to transport – this way, up to 70 tools can be comfortably carried in the bag!
- Semi-fold-out front panel with 1 CP-7 tool holder Ø 26 mm
- Partition with 1 CP-7 tool holder Ø 11 mm
- 1 CP-7 tool holder Ø 15 mm
- Semi-fold-out rear panel with 1 CP-7 tool holder Ø 15 mm
- Grip hole
- Snap-in locks
- Outside dimensions (W x H x D): 51,00 x 40,00 x 23,00 cm
- Inside dimensions (W x H x D): 46,00 x 34,00 x 21,00 cm
- Retrofittable carrying strap
- Weight: 4,50 kg
- Material: Con-Pearl®, HDPE plastic, cowhide
There are no reviews yet.