With a capacity of 25 liters and 40 pockets, the compact Silver Plus Tool Case provides significantly more space for utensils than conventional models. And with an empty weight of just 3.8 kg, it’s still much lighter than the opulent KingSize case. The Silver Plus has exactly the appropriate size to store all pliers, screwdrivers and measuring devices needed for any service order – without much fuss. Once again, Parat ensures perfect storage of working materials with a clever organizing system. A robust aluminum frame, a sturdy handle and solid, high-quality workmanship guarantee that everything is kept in place inside the tool case, even under heavy loads. Along with practical pockets you’ll find two keep-safe compartments attached across the full width of the case so that documents are neither folded nor crinkled when stowed away. Freely partitionable pockets inside the 58 mm high bottom tray are covered with a panel and make the Premium tool case universally usable. A particularly well-designed feature is our theft protection: lockable clamp locks take care of it – solid but nevertheless easy to operate. In short: the Parat Silver Plus is a compact, sturdy and reliable tool case for any kind of job.
- 1 cover plate with 15 pockets, 1 push-in compartment 400 mm
- 1 tool board with 25 pockets, 1 push-in compartment 400 mm
- 1 bottom tray with cover plate, height 58 mm, freely configurable
- Outside dimensions (W x H x D): 48,00 x 35,00 x 18,00 cm
- Inside dimensions (W x H x D): 46,00 x 31,00 x 17,00 cm
- Weight: 3,80 kg
- Material: X-ABS plastic, aluminium
- Scope of delivery: 2 keys, 1 longitudinal divider & 3 cross dividers allow free partitioning of the bottom tray
There are no reviews yet.