The Parat hard shell tool case PROTECT 71 Roll without interior fittings holds, as the name indicates, a staggering 71 litres. This way, also larger tools and measuring instruments find their proper space. The extremely robust and shock-resistant shell from polypropylene perfectly protects the equipment, an integrated all-round sealing reliably keeps away water and dust (according to IP67 certification). With these safety features, the case even fulfils current military standards. At the same time, a special valve always provides for perfect pressure conditions inside. The extra-large bottom tray allows to stow away small parts or bulky working materials. If particularly sensitive items need to be transported, we recommend the PROTECT 71 Roll in the version with perfectly fitting pre-cut foam inserts. And all those who wish to protect their equipment reliably from theft, can easily mount padlocks on punchings designed for this purpose to complement the four double-throw snap latches. Two grips and a telescopic handle ensure excellent carrying comfort. Furthermore, the protective case is stackable and rollable, which makes it a flexible and uncomplicated companion for armed forces, police officers, emergency services, industry, seafaring, broadcasting, (outdoor) photography and many more demanding sectors.
- All-round sealing with pressure compensation valve protects content from dust and moisture (IP67)
- Extremely heat-resistant up to -30/+90°C
- Without interior fittings, freely arrangeable volume of 71 litres
- Castors and a trolley with retractable handle make for ergonomic transport
- Eyes for padlock protect valuable contents against break-in attempts
- Pressure compensation valve
- 3 carrying handles
- 4 locks
- Floor gliders
- Content can be secured by padlock
- All-round sealing
- 2 castors
There are no reviews yet.