The Parat hard shell tool case PROTECT 34S Roll comes with an extra strong polypropylene case shell, which not only makes the case extremely hard-wearing; its all-round sealing also protects valuable contents as it is 100% water, dust and air-tight, while a valve automatically provides for pressure compensation inside. The storage options inside the 34-litre protective case also are remarkable. The case provides room for a removable and lockable inside pocket with five large push-in compartments, one lockable mesh pocket to hold accessories and small parts, several rubber loops as well as a tape holder. The case lid accommodates a tool board with twelve push-in compartments and one large keep-safe compartment for plenty of storage space with the extra bonus of a clear overview. The case features a handle with soft-touch surface and a trolley system with integrated telescopic handle for easy carrying or moving from A to B. Moreover, the PROTECT 34-S Roll is stackable and securely protects its content from unauthorized access thanks to several snap latches and punchings to mount padlocks. These features make the PROTECT 34-S Roll ideally suited for use in the most demanding working scenarios, such as military, police, emergency service, industry, seafaring or (outdoor) photography.
- Flexible working thanks to removable inside pocket
- Tool board, several rubber loops and tape holder provide best protection for various tools
- Water, dust and air proof thanks to all-round neoprene sealing (IP67)
- Extremely heat-resistant up to -30/+90°C
- Castors and a trolley with retractable handle make for ergonomic transport
- Removable and lockable bottom tray
- Cover panel for bottom tray with 5 push-in compartments
- Lockable mesh pocket for accessories and small parts
- Tool board with 12 push-in compartments and keep-safe compartment
- 17 rubber loops and 1 tape holder
- Content can be secured by padlock
- All-round sealing
- Floor gliders
- Pressure compensation valve
There are no reviews yet.