Parat hard shell tool case PROTECT 71 roll with pre-cut foam is a true miracle of space. The protective case holds a proud 71 litres, large enough to accommodate even large tools and measuring instruments. This is mainly owing to its extra-large bottom tray, which easily stows away small parts or even bulky working materials. Should this include particularly sensitive devices and tools, the Protect 71 Roll with perfectly fitting pre-cut foam is ‘spot on’ for you to be double safe. Keyword ‚safety‘: This is provided by, among other features, the extremely robust and shock-proof case body from polypropylene and an all-round sealing, which reliably protects all case contents from water and dust, according to IP67 certification. With these safety features, the case easily meets current military standards. Moreover, a special valve provides for uniform pressure inside. Stored equipment is protected from unauthorized access via four double-throw snap latches and additional padlocks, mountable on various punchings, as needed. The protective case is stackable and rollable, which turns it into a flexible and uncomplicated companion, with two grips and a telescopic handle that make it convenient to transport. In short: a strong helper for military forces, police officers, emergency services, industry, seafaring, broadcasting, (outdoor) photography and many more demanding working scenarios.
- All-round sealing with pressure compensation valve protects content from dust and moisture (IP67)
- Stackable and non-breakable case body
- Extremely heat-resistant up to -30/+90°C
- Individually adjustable pre-cut foam provides best protection for sensitive tools
- Castors and a trolley with retractable handle make for ergonomic transport
- Pressure compensation valve
- 3 carrying handles
- 4 locks
- Floor gliders
- Content can be secured by padlock
- All-round sealing
- With pre-cut foam
There are no reviews yet.