The Stubai Twin Angle Seaming Pliers Niro Look are used for high seams and seaming of corners. These pliers have a blade width and insertion depth of 80mm.
- The twin pointed angles at the mouth are particularly advantageous for the seaming of corners.
- 22° and 40° angles on either side of both blades
- When using the 40° angle, a seam for angled roofs with a gradient is created
- The 22° angle is used for steeper roofs and unusual gradients.
- 80mm blade width
- Special rust proof coating
- Red plastic coated handles
- With lap joint