The Parat Top-Line Allround Tool Case CP-7 by Parat is made of high-class cowhide and an extremely hard-wearing ConPearl® material. The special feature of this premium bag is its middle wall with two different CP-7 tool holders: this system enables you to flexibly push in different tools at any position you want and simply remove them again. Thanks to the anti-slip surface of the fixed clamp board, all materials are kept safely in their place. An additional CP-7 tool holder is attached on the rear panel of the tool bag- this way, you can get the very best out of your storage space. Moreover, this model comes with a fold-out front panel with four separate pockets. A push-in compartment offers space for utensils that must be kept quickly at hand. The Allround CP-7 tool bag with an inner volume of 19 liters accommodates a total of 43 tools. Thanks to its low empty weight of just 3.3 kg and an optional shoulder strap, the bag can be easily transported. The bottom tray is made of galvanized sheet steel and withstands even the toughest conditions. Last but not least, lockable ratchet locks guarantee safe transport of the bag’s content.
- Hinged front panel with 4 separations
- 1 pocket for small parts
- 1 push-in compartment
- Partition with 1 CP-7 tool holder Ø 11 mm
- 1 CP-7 tool holder Ø 15 mm
- Rear panel with 1 CP-7 tool holder Ø 26 mm
- Bottom tray made of galvanized steel metal sheet
- Snap-in locks
- Outside dimensions (W x H x D): 44,00 x 33,00 x 19,00 cm
- Inside dimensions (W x H x D): 41,50 x 27,50 x 16,50 cm
- Retrofittable carrying strap
- Weight: 3,30 kg
- Material: Con-Pearl®, cowhide
- Scope of delivery: 2 keys
There are no reviews yet.